2020年12月12日 4:25 AM #113276Adam Ameenゲスト
Racing Weight Cookbook
Lean, Light Recipes for Athletes
by Matt Fitzgerald, Georgie Fear
- Format: paperback, 240 pages
- Release date: January 8, 2014
- ISBN: 9781937715151 (1937715159)
- Author: Matt Fitzgerald, Georgie Fear
- Genres: cooking, cookbooks, nutrition, sports, food, fitness, cycling, health
- Publisher: Velo Press
- Language: english
About The Book
Racing Weight Cookbook delivers more than 100 flavorful, easy recipes for athletes that will help you hit your ideal weight without compromising your performance.
Whatever your training demands, Racing Weight meals make it simple to dial in the right mix of carbs, fat, and protein and satisfy your appetite. Put high-quality, well-balanced meals on your table in as little as 15 minutes with time-saving tips for food preparation and grocery shopping.
Discover the best foods for athletes:
• 100+ healthy recipes for any athlete, from reluctant cook to cooking enthusiast
• Whole grains, fiber, and lean protein to elevate diet quality
• Fresh, energy-dense meals that help runners, triathletes, and cyclists train harder
• Nutrient-rich bars and smoothies to promote fast recovery
With Racing Weight Cookbook, you’ll take control of your diet with the proven Racing Weight approach, practiced by the world’s best endurance athletes and backed by scientific research. The fastest athletes tend to be the leanest, but every athlete needs to eat well to perform well. Racing Weight Cookbook makes it easy for you to eat and train for weight loss at the same time.
MOBI Racing Weight Cookbook by Matt Fitzgerald on PC. Paperback ebook Racing Weight Cookbook read online on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book Racing Weight Cookbook buy on Dymocks.
Hardcover book Racing Weight Cookbook Matt Fitzgerald download for PocketBook. FB2 ebook Racing Weight Cookbook iOS on Booktopia. PDF Racing Weight Cookbook Matt Fitzgerald download.