2020年12月22日 2:29 AM #114337Matthew Gantゲスト
How It Works
by David Macaulay, Sheila Keenan
- Language: english
- Awards: Best Children’s Books of the Year (Bank Street College of Education) Nominee (2014)
- Format: paperback, 32 pages
- Genres: science, childrens, nature, history
- Author: David Macaulay, Sheila Keenan
- ISBN: 9781596437807 (1596437804)
- Release date: September 10, 2013
- Publisher: David Macaulay Studio
About The Book
Celebrated author-illustrator and master explainer David Macaulay brings his unique voice and style to high-interest nonfiction books for newly independent readers.
Everyone knows what a toilet is for, right? But what exactly happens after you flush? Where does our waste go, and how is it made safe? With his unique blend of informative text and illustration, David Macaulay takes readers on a tour of the bathroom and the sewer system, from the familiar family toilet to the mysterious municipal water treatment plant.
FictionBook Toilet download on PocketBook on Audible. Hardback book Toilet David Macaulay. PDF ebook Toilet by David Macaulay buy cheap Android on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Toilet read online. FB2 book Toilet buy on Book Depository.
EPUB Toilet David Macaulay download for iPad. Online Toilet by David Macaulay read. Hardcover ebook Toilet on reader on Kobo. Paperback book Toilet David Macaulay download for Kindle on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Toilet.2021年1月3日 3:57 AM #114834trx850ゲスト
American Horticultural Society Pruning & Training by David Joyce – 9781564583314